Urgent dental appointments available on the day and out of hours
It’s unpredictable when we’ll experience a dental emergency. It could be whilst we’re at work, at home, or even during the middle of the night. Such instances can result in excruciating pain, or discomfort and leave you unable to go about your daily responsibilities. This is why it’s always encouraged to have professional assistance on hand, whether in Claremont, or the surrounding areas, all of which you can access efficiently.
How does an emergency dentist differ from a traditional practitioner?
Whereas you typically need to make a booking with your dentist in advance, if there is an emergency where you require priority care, an appointment can be made that day or even after normal work hours. This is to ensure your pain is addressed as soon as possible to alleviate you of any trauma or discomfort.
You may need urgent treatment if you have:
- Toothache or swelling that suggests an infection of a tooth or gum
- Trauma of the face, mouth or teeth after a recent accident or injury
- A permanent tooth being knocked out
- Bleeding after tooth extraction that you cannot control
- Serious swelling of the mouth or face which is getting worse.