More than money
It’s hard to put a price on the amazing array of physical and emotional benefits that open up when you take care of your dental health. But at Claremont Dental, we know that in the real world, money matters.
To make it easier, our care doesn’t stop when you leave the dentist chair. It follows you to our reception desk, where we can help you make paying as painless as possible too.
Our payment plans give you the option to spread the cost of your treatment interest free over a period of three to 12 months, depending on the total cost of treatment. So whether you’ve been hit with an unexpected dental treatment, or you just want some extra help to avoid blowing your monthly budget, we can help.
- Convenient weekly or fortnightly direct deposit payment option
- No Interest Charges
- No Hidden Charges
- No Credit Checks
- Spread the cost between 3 – 12 Months
- Compatible with all health funds to further reduce your out of pocket expenses.
MySmilePlan – INTEREST FREE Dental Payment Plans.
Patients can finance any amount up to $9000, the repayment period varies depending on the amount financed.
- $0 - $500* - 3 months repayment (fortnightly) - $0 set up fee, $3 per repayment processing fee
- $501 - $2000* - 9 months repayment (fortnightly) - $39 set up fee, $3 per repayment processing fee
- $2001 - $9000* - 15 months repayment (fortnightly) - $39 set up fee, $3 per repayment processing fee
A 20% deposit is required to go ahead with finance.
For those of you who’ve seen how active we are in the community[B1] , you’ll know the team at Claremont Dental is all about paying it forward and giving back. So it should come as no surprise to learn we care about insurance cover more than your standard dentist.
As an independent local practice, we’re not aligned with any major health funds. That means our sole focus is on helping everybody benefit by keeping our fees honest and unbiased across all patients, no matter their chosen health fund. Of course, you can claim from any fund with us at your appointment - just bring your card. We can also quote your rebate before you go ahead with treatment and always work with you to get the most from your health insurance.
It’s just another way we’re here to treat you better